Going Solo!

The plan of going solo was long overdue. I've always craved to go on one of those unplanned trips, where you feel the thrill, the mystery and the spontaneity. No expectations, whatsoever, of the kind of people you meet or the things you might experience. No judgement by anyone. Unlimited possibilities. Into the unknown.

It was a Friday afternoon -3rd January 2020, when I decided to head to Gokarna. I knew it was a go-to destination for all the fellow first-time solo travelers. It was almost a whole year, since I went big on the travel aspect of my life. A bunch of my friends had made several plans for New Year's Eve, but they hadn't worked out for some reason. I needed a change. I had quit my job long ago. It was time, that I went on a getaway. So I decided to leave Bangalore on Sunday evening. Little did I know, the next three days were gonna be the best days in the recent past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day1

Day3

Day2